Innovative Education Grants — Applications
Mission: To award grants to educators that utilize innovative methods to excite and inspire students to achieve their educational potential.
A limited number of grants will be awarded to teachers of the Fremont Unified School District. Funding of grants will be based on the innovative characteristics and quality of the project as described in the application. Grants written for remedial programs during non-instructional time (for example, before and/or after school) are also accepted.
Who may apply?
- Any probationary or permanent Fremont Unified School District teacher or team including teachers may apply.
- Each applicant is limited to inclusion in only one grant.
- Teacher grants may not be transferred to another school or teacher without FEF Board approval.
- Previous winners may not apply or be on an applicant team for one year following grant award.
What will be funded?
- Projects that are innovative, quality programs that can be replicated by other educators.
- Grants will be funded up to a maximum of $3,000. If the total amount of the proposed grant exceeds $3000.00, FEF will provide funds only if the amount over $3000.00 has already been secured through site funds or donations, with administrators approval.
- All grants must comply with FUSD approved curriculum materials.
What will not be funded?
- At this time, the Foundation is unable to fund salaries, conferences, staff developments, field trips and/or consultants.
>>How to submit<<
The IEG Grants Announcement/Instructions and Application are available now. Click the links below to download.
All applications must be mailed to:
Fremont Education Foundation
Attention: Allocations/Grant Committee
39120 Argonaut Way, #381
Fremont, CA 94538-1304
DO NOT MAIL TO FUSD
Or email your application as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit grants to Kathy Kimberlin—she will forward technology requests for review to the Technology department.
Applications must be POSTMARKED AND MAILED TO FEF BY Friday, May 1, 2015